axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patricia Doyle" <pdoyle...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to get name of file???
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 17:31:36 GMT
I have posted this question before but could't got the answer, so I am
posting it again.

How can I get the real name of file that is sent through DataHandler
object as Axis save it with Axisxxxxx file name. Using tcp monitor tool I
could not find the file name in the SOAP response.

The DataSource on the web service side is generated using FileDataSource and
the method getName gives the filename as Axisxxxx and not the real name of
the file which is sent by the web service. Is it possible to get real name
of file ??

Thanks