axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gold, Laurence (MLIM)" <Gold...@exchange.ML.com>
Subject RE: wsdl4j help required
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 18:54:44 GMT
Paul - I just picked up the book Professional java web services- wrox.  And there is some good
examples/docs in the book - Also Russell has been very helpful on this board answering previous
questions.  Lastly download the wskt from ibm and look at the WSDLExplorer sample application.
 It also gave me a very good idea on how WSDL4J works.

I am not an expert on it as of yet - but I am working on a "FAQ" and examples, and will post
it somewhere visible when I get it working.

Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Butek [mailto:butek@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 2:32 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: wsdl4j help required

You're not missing anything obvious (at least not that I'm aware of).
WDL4J is a work in progress, so there's not much documentation out there.
The AXIS tools WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL (in package org.apache.axis.wsdl)
use WSDL4J fairly heavily to read and create WSDL.  You might learn
something from looking at their implementations, though since they're
tools, not training samples, that might be a bit of a chore.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Paul Hunnisett <phunni@bigfoot.com> on 05/23/2002 12:52:04 PM