axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gold, Laurence (MLIM)" <Gold...@exchange.ML.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Clients and Out Parameters/Complex types.
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 14:00:19 GMT
I would like to see what you got so far - the only hint I was given was by someone from IBM
about using the org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter, but being unfamiliar with it I was not
able to get it
working.

LrAu

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas.cherel@ascentialsoftware.com [mailto:thomas.cherel@ascentialsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 9:47 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: Dynamic Clients and Out Parameters/Complex types.

The only way we found so far is by using some low level interface in Axis to build the SOAP
message by hand. No very pretty especially since it relies a lot of a deep analysis of the
WSDL file.

If you get any good suggestions, I am interested. I saw a couple of things in the Web Services
Invocation Framework (WSIF) that IBM is trying to donate to Apache/Axis, but it does not support
complex
type yet.

Thomas