axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thomas.che...@ascentialsoftware.com
Subject RE: Another EJB Question
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 14:05:45 GMT
You are correct.
The only issue I found is that the EJBProvider is not doing any cleanup
(like calling remove on the EJB from time to time).

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Adams, Christopher [mailto:Christopher_Adams@marketforce.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:56 AM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Another EJB Question

Hopefully a quick one......  I am correct in assuming that if I have expsoed
a stateless session bean through axis, then the client only needs to call
the method that I require of the e.g. getXML.  They do not need to worry
about using create etc, as this is handled by the EJBProvider?

Thanks,

Chris

This e-mail and any attachments to it contain information that is
private and confidential and should only be read by those persons to
whom they are addressed. Marketforce accept no liability for any loss
or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this e-mail.
Neither Marketforce nor the sender accepts any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to check the email and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of
Marketforce by means of email communications.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy and delete
the message from your computer.