axis-java-user mailing list archives

From thomas.che...@ascentialsoftware.com
Subject RE: Deployment with WSDD without SOAP request
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 02:52:37 GMT
Have a look to org/apache/axis/utils/Admin.java.
This is the implementation of the Admin service (which is taking care of the
deploy).
There is even a main program that might do exactly what you are asking for.

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Arne M. Degenring [mailto:arne@degenring.de]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 4:20 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Deployment with WSDD without SOAP request

Hi,

has anybody managed to do the deployment with a WSDD file without using
AdminClient? AdminClient transfers the WSDD to AXIS in a SOAP/HTTP
request. In my project I want to do  automatic generation and deployment
of some special web services with a command line tool. At the time of
deployment Tomcat isn't necessarily running.

Directly editing the server-config.wsdd using XML APIs isn't such a
pretty solution. Any better ideas?

Thanks,

Arne