axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wörner Till <Till.Woer...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Classpath problems
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 15:24:02 GMT
Thank you

I finally got my stuff working by installing tomcat 4.0.4 as my servlet container (had a hard
day bringing all the stuff over from jrun to tomcat, but it works in the end ;-))

But all these classpath problems I had are still confusing to me, you never know which classes
are picked up and which classes are not :-(((

So, anyway, thank you for your help.
Till