axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Wörner Till <Till.Woer...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Header definition in wsdl
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 10:26:52 GMT
Ok...

but what I do now is:

1)Generate a wsdl file from an interface.

2)Add my header definition as a message part and in the appropriate binding element.
-->
Now I have following situation when I run WSDL2Java:
- I get the error message "java.io.IOException: Emitter failure.  All input parts must be
listed
in the parameterOrder attribute of getNames"

But if I remove the attribute "parameterOrder" from the operation element, WSDL2Java generates
parameters
for all message parts that I have defined, even if I defined them as header elements in the
binding.

Is that behaviour ok for WSDL2Java or am I doing something completely wrong???

Bye,
Till