axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gaetan Frenoy <gae...@frenoy.net>
Subject Re: Compatibility with Microsoft toolkit
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 11:05:41 GMT
Hello,

On http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200103/id_03_21_01b.html,
I found this:

"The Apache system requires all the arguments to be typed
using the xsi:type attribute, while the Microsoft system
does not require this. The next version of Apache SOAP (2.1)
should be able to guarantee interoperability between these
two implementations. "

It answers some of my questions but now, I got more:
  - They're talking about Apache SOAP 2.1, does Axis will
    guarantee that interoperability ?
  - If yes, when?

Thanks.