axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon McClenahan" <simon.mcclena...@stellent.com>
Subject Ant tasks
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 15:11:50 GMT
The Axis build.xml ant file references an Ant task for wsdl2java . I am trying to build my
own ant file that uses this Ant task. Will test.wsdl.Wsdl2javaAntTask be included in the axis.jar
binary distribution? Right now I have to compile the source myself.

Looking at the source Wsdl2javaAntTask.java , I don't see a way to specify the --fileNStoPkg
command-line equivalent. I have a NStoPkg.properties file with my mappings. The source says:
            emitter.setNStoPkg(project.resolveFile("NStoPkg.properties"));
But I don't know how to set the correct directory. Here is my ant command so far:

    <wsdl2java url="axis/transform.wsdl"
            verbose="yes"
    		all="yes"
    		<!-- NStoPkg= -->
            output="axis/stub/src"

    </wsdl2java>

All the action happens in the "axis" directory of where ant is run from. I know I can use
<mapping>, but I want that information in a seperate file, not inside the build file.

cheers,
	Simon