axis-java-user mailing list archives

From olivier brand <olivier.br...@vodafone-us.com>
Subject Using java.util.Map type and WSDL2Java
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 22:31:07 GMT
I would like to use a java Map instead of a soap array in my schema, so
I am using a complextType compatible with the MapSerialiser:

<xsd:complexType name="Map">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="item" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:all>
                        <xsd:element name="key" type="xsd:anyType"/>
                        <xsd:element name="value" type="xsd:anyType"/>
                    </xsd:all>
                </xsd:complexType>
            </xsd:element>
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

When generating the java files from the WSDL, I can see the Map and Item
object being generated.... The deploy.wsdd does not pick it up as being
a java.util.Map. Is it a bug in the generator, or an expected behavior
(maybe the generator does not handle Map) ?

Thanks for helping

Olivier