axis-java-user mailing list archives

From robert woodley <amentt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cape Clear VB clients to Axis
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 21:24:44 GMT
Has anyone tried to get the VB clients generated by
CapeStudio to read Axis messages? It is not working
for me and the reason is that it is looking for the
<return> tag in the SOAP message, and Axis doesn't
generate the <return> tag.

So my questions woudl be:
- Is there a way to get CapeStudio to generate VB
clients that don't depend on this CapeClear-only
implementation detail?
- If not, can anyone provide me with an XPath
statement that I can use to manually edit the
generated VB code that will work with a wider variety
of servers, or at least with Axis? I could spend hours

getting my own XPath statement but I'm not sure how
general it would be, so if anyone has cracked this nut
already - maybe they can help.

Any other insights welcome.

Thanks...!