axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Reil" <a...@reil-online.de>
Subject Re: can't find deserializer problem
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 15:35:40 GMT
Ok, I'll attach the wsdl, I used to create the proxy classes.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glen Daniels
  To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
  Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 3:33 PM
  Subject: RE: can't find deserializer problem

  Could you send along the WSDL?
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Dennis Reil [mailto:axis@reil-online.de]
    Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 5:57 AM
    To: AXIS-User-List
    Subject: can't find deserializer problem

    I wrote a wsdl-document describing a service, which uses schemas to describe
    custom data types.
    I generated the stub, ... with the wsdl2java-tool. Then I implemented and deployed
    the service.
    The Client uses the WSLocator-Class. With tcpmon I can see, that the requests and
    a deserializer for the collection-type. Do I have to specify additional parameters for
    the client to work correctly ? The service itself seems to have no problem with the
    custom type.
    Any ideas ? The exception and the client code can be seen below.

    Regards
        Dennis Reil

    org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'collection':  could not find deserializer
for type http://eVerlageWS.dnsalias.com/schemas/DLM.xsd:collection
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:227)
     at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:831)
     at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:199)
     at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:589)
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:224)
     at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:248)
     at RechercheDienst.RechercheDienstBindingStub.searchByXPathQuery(RechercheDienstBindingStub.java:197)
     at RechercheDienst.Test.main(Test.java:29)

    Client-Code:

    package RechercheDienst;

    import com.dnsalias.eVerlageWS.Searchrequest;
    import eVerlage.ws.dlm.Collection;

    public class Test {

              try{
                RechercheDienstWS service = new RechercheDienstWSLocator();
                RechercheDienstInterface port = service.getRechercheDienstPort();
                port.searchByXPathQuery("Test","Test");
              }
              catch (Exception e){
                System.out.println("DEBUG: Fehler");