axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Reil" <a...@reil-online.de>
Subject can't find deserializer problem
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 09:57:04 GMT
I wrote a wsdl-document describing a service, which uses schemas to describe
custom data types.
I generated the stub, ... with the wsdl2java-tool. Then I implemented and deployed
the service.
The Client uses the WSLocator-Class. With tcpmon I can see, that the requests and
a deserializer for the collection-type. Do I have to specify additional parameters for
the client to work correctly ? The service itself seems to have no problem with the
custom type.
Any ideas ? The exception and the client code can be seen below.

Regards
    Dennis Reil

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'collection':  could not find deserializer
for type http://eVerlageWS.dnsalias.com/schemas/DLM.xsd:collection
 at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:227)
 at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:831)
 at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:199)
 at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:589)
 at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:224)
 at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:248)
 at RechercheDienst.RechercheDienstBindingStub.searchByXPathQuery(RechercheDienstBindingStub.java:197)
 at RechercheDienst.Test.main(Test.java:29)

Client-Code:

package RechercheDienst;

import com.dnsalias.eVerlageWS.Searchrequest;
import eVerlage.ws.dlm.Collection;

public class Test {

          try{
            RechercheDienstWS service = new RechercheDienstWSLocator();
            RechercheDienstInterface port = service.getRechercheDienstPort();
            port.searchByXPathQuery("Test","Test");
          }
          catch (Exception e){
            System.out.println("DEBUG: Fehler");