axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Richard Taylor" <richard.tay...@newscientist.com>
Subject concurrent request connection problem
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 09:52:09 GMT
axis-beta2, win xp pro, orion 1.5.4

Hi,

I'm quite new to AXIS but have succesfully set up two web services for use
within our company.

They have been working well during development and I am now at the
performance testing stage.

With one thread running multiple requests the performance is acceptable,
however when I run two threads making concurrent requests I randomly get:

Exception: java.lang.Exception: Remote Exception performing search:

Each thread is only making 10 requests in succession (hardly a heavy load).

Is this a limitation of my app server and platform or is it AXIS related?

Has anyone else tested their web applications with multiple concurrent
requests?

Thanks for any advice,

Richard Taylor
New Scientist Developer