axis-java-user mailing list archives

From skelton_char...@jpmorgan.com
Subject RE: Hi
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:01:48 GMT

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for clearing that up. I trust that you also conform to the following, which is not
apparent from your license

* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
 *    if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
 *       "This product includes software developed by the
 *        Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
 *    Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
 *    if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.

Additionally, and perhaps more important to the end-user, it does not obviously mention that
the
included code is not recommended for production use, and has beta status at best.

Charlie

pankaj_kumar@hp.com on 23/04/2002 13:41:46