axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mikalsen" <to...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: How to retrieve an XML document from a service?
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:31:10 GMT

If this is the case (i.e., WSDL2Java cannot anticipate anything), then it
would be nice to be able to tell WSDL2Java what you want it to do.
In particular, the ability to specify per-part mappings. E.g., that the
input parts should be mapped to java types, while the return part(s) should
be treated as raw XML.
Is there anything in WSDL that WSDL2Java could use as a hint for this? How
does it interpret the soap:body "use" attribute?

thanks,
-tom

|         |           "St-Germain,       |
|         |           Sylvain"           |
|         |           <Sylvain.StGermain@|
|         |           cognos.com>        |
|         |           04/30/2002 11:10 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           axis-user          |

  |       To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org
                     |
  |       cc:
                     |
  |       Subject:  RE: How to retrieve an XML document from a service?

You are right WSDL2Java cannot anticipate anything!  Thanks for the code
chunk.
Sylvain.