axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gcas...@s-und-n.de
Subject Re: Error: Remote administrator access is not allowed!
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:03:47 GMT

It gets created once you deployed your first service :-)
Alternatively I think you can extract it from axis.jar and put it into the
WEB-INF directory.

HTH
Guido

Guido Casper, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
Tel:+49-5251-1581-87  gcasper@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

kaatz schrieb:
> Hello Guido,
>
> thanks for your reply.
> Nevertheless, my axix/tomcat server doesn't have any server-config.wsdd
> file ???
>
> I "deployed" the axis server in the tomcat server.xml file with the
> following statement:
>
> <Context path="/axis" docBase="axis" debug="1" privileged="true"/>
>
> after 1h searching i found the solution :
> In my web.xml configuration file I have to make the following entries :
>
> <servlet>
>      <servlet-name>AdminServlet</servlet-name>
>      <display-name>Axis Admin Servlet</display-name>
>      <servlet-class>
>          org.apache.axis.transport.http.AdminServlet
>      </servlet-class>
>      <init-param>
>        <param-name>enableRemoteAdmin</param-name>
>        <param-value>true</param-value>
>      </init-param>
>      <load-on-startup>100</load-on-startup>
>    </servlet>
>
> Thanks for your help
> Juergen
>
> >Your server-config.wsdd file contains an entry for the AdminService:
> ><parameter name="enableRemoteAdmin" value="false"/>
> >
> >Just change that to true.
> >

> > > I'm a very newbie to jakarta/axis/soap and I'm trying to do an
jakarta
> > > installation with the axis soap services.
> > >
> > > My jakarta server is running under the ip 192.168.3.112.
> > > When I try to deploy the stock example which is deliverd by the axis
> > > installation I get the following error:
> > >
> > > <faultcode
> > > xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/
">ns1:Server.Unauthorized</faultcode>
> > > <faultstring>Remote administrator access is not
allowed!</faultstring>