axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cannot compile classes generated by WSDL2Java too
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:35:50 GMT
It appears that you have an inconsistent set of AXIS jar files.  There is
jaxrpc.jar which contains the JAX-RPC apis.  Then there's axis.jar which is
everything else.

javax.xml.rpc.ParameterMode is defined in jaxrpc.jar.  Sometime after beta
1 ParameterMode.PARAM_MODE_IN became ParameterMode.IN because we've updated
our JAX-RPC interfaces to version 0.8 of the spec.  It appears that you
have a new axis.jar and an old jaxrpc.jar.

(another possibility:  Sun's reference implementation for JAX-RPC has a
jaxrpc-apis.jar which I believe is still at the 0.7 version of the JAX-RPC
apis.  Do you have that jar around?)

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Vaishakhi Ajmera" <vaishakhi.ajmera@ardec.com> on 04/25/2002 11:05:47 AM