axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Correction for documentation
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 18:40:12 GMT
Thanks for the correction!  I've put it on my todo list.  I don't know when
I'll be able to get to it, but it'll be fixed before our next beta.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Didier Guillon" <Didier.Guillon@agduc.com> on 04/09/2002 11:39:14 AM

To:    <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    Correction for documentation

Hi guys !

you did a great job with axis and I thank you. I start using it today and
it
is very impressive.

I have a very small remark to correct the documentation on page 25 using
WSDL2Java it seems to me that you need to correct "-d session" by "-d
Session" otherwise the scope is unrecognized, the wsdl file generated
previously is "wp.wsdl" and not "ws.wsdl"

Sorry if this is not the right place for such remark.

Regards

Didier

Didier Guillon, PhD
AGDUC