axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "DEEPTHI PRABHAKAR" <deep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Java2Wsdl and the Userguide
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:27:48 GMT
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am using alpha 3 axis version. In the userguide, there is a section describing
the use of Java2Wsdl tool which comes with a list of options. One of the options is -i/ implClass
which is supposed to retain the java part names in the wsdl file generated. However,&nbsp;I
found that there is no such option that can be used with the tool...it says "option -i not
found".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp; Has it been overlooked or is there any change made to this
tool or am I using the tool in the wrong way?</DIV>
<DIV>My syntax was:</DIV>
<DIV>java org.apache.axis.wsdlgen.Java2Wsdl -o wsd.wsdl -l"http://localhost/axis/services/Myservice"
-n "urn:foo" -p"&lt;package name&gt;" "urn:foo" &lt;package name&gt;.&lt;MyserviceName&gt;
-i &lt;port name&gt; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanx</DIV>
easiest way to share and print your photos: <a href='http://g.msn.com/1HM203401/d'>Click