axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "DEEPTHI PRABHAKAR" <deep...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with WSDL message names
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:12:44 GMT
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have&nbsp;an automatically generatd WSDL file using</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://localhost:80/axis/...?wsdl">http://localhost:80/axis/...?wsdl</A>
format. In the wsdl, the&nbsp;in/out parameters&nbsp;have been assigned the default
names like "arg0", "arg1" etc. However I want to change&nbsp;these into&nbsp;comprehensible
names like "username", "pass"&nbsp;. Is there any way to do go about it. I could manage
to change these parameter names in the SOAP request response format by&nbsp;adding call.addParameter(
) in my service invocation.&nbsp;Should I change my wsdd file, If I do, will that be reflected
in the wsdl file that is generated??</DIV>
<DIV>Hoping to get a reply asap!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>cheers</DIV>