axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lou, Zhuoming" <Zhuoming....@ubswenergy.com>
Subject NoSuchMethodError
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:31:30 GMT

Hi all,

I installed axis in Tomcat4.0.3. When I try to run java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient
The following exception dumps:

 /vobs/apps/zlou/tomcat4.0.3/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes ****
% java samples.userguide.example1.TestClient
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at samples.userguide.example1.TestClient.main(Unknown Source)

I got similar error for running other tests.
Any help will be appreciated.

ZL

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
 If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
 Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for informational purposes and
should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related
financial instruments.