axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Di Maio Guido <Guido.DiM...@TILAB.COM>
Subject file attachment (javax.activation.DataHandler) and WSDL
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 12:54:23 GMT
hi there,

I've checked out the release notes of beta1, but no info about this.
Since WSDL allows mime binding, let me ask if this feature is not
implemented, not yet.

I've successfully deployed the attachment sample. It works, but when I
ask for the wsdl through the url:
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/EchoAttachmentsService?wsdl

this is the answer of the servlet:

>AXIS error
>Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
>The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
>targetService is EchoAttachmentsService

and this is the servelet log description of the event:

>In echo
>Received "javax.activation.DataHandler".

Guido Di Maio.