axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: User-specified Provider (Pivot)
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:35:56 GMT

Hi Steve:

The provider question has already been answered, but I wanted to note that you don't need
to use your own Handler as a provider in order to access the MessageContext.  You can simply
deploy a standard RPC or Message service and call "MessageContext.getCurrentContext()" from
your service method.  This is now in the FAQ.

--Glen