axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: <wsdl:documentation> support?
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:00:48 GMT

We do support defining a WSDL file in the WSDD for the service.
If we find the WSDL file specified in there, we don't auto generate it.

Thus, you can save the auto generated file, annotate it with comments, put it on the disk,
and add  a wsdl= attribute in the service WSDD.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: Lasker, Kory [mailto:klasker@qwest.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 5:20 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: <wsdl:documentation> support?

  Does Axis have anyway to support these documentation elements from the
WSDL 1.1 spec?

  I want to be able to leave comments in my classes such that when the wsdl
is created, these notes will be added for the client's benefit.

  Axis is quite nice in that client stub generation from a WSDL takes these
comments and inserts them as real comments into the Java code.  Handy.

  Kory