axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Glen, I think only u can help me with this!!
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:41:59 GMT
Hi Deepthi!

Yes, that's the right syntax.  If this doesn't work for you, please let us know and we'll
resolve it.

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: DEEPTHI PRABHAKAR [mailto:deep204@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:40 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Glen, I think only u can help me with this!!

Hi Glen

I am struggling since 4 days on this problem...but not able to find the solution...and this
is really urgent!
I am generating the wsdl file from the browser by http://localhost/axis/services/ssoService?wsdl
<http://localhost/axis/services/ssoService?wsdl> . This gives me a wsdl automatically.
The problem is that I am not able to change the parameter names in the wsdl file from arg0
or arg1 to the names i want. So, I want to know whether any changes made in the deployment
descriptor(wsdd) will be reflected in this wsdl. and also pls lemme know whether this is the
right way to create the deplyment descriptor.

            xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java"
        xmlns:message="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/message/">

<service name="ssoService" provider="java:RPC">

 <parameter name="className" value="webservices.ssoService" locked="false"/>
 <parameter name="methodName" value="*"/>

 <operation name="loginhere">
   <parameter name="number" mode="inout" type="xsd:string"/>
   <parameter name="passwd" mode="in" type="xsd:string"/>
  </operation>

</service>

</deployment>

Will this work to change the parameter names from arg0 to "number"?

Thanx a lot!

Deepthi

  _____

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click  <http://g.msn.com/1HM203401/c>