axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Hooks for admin & viewing deployed services ???
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 02:56:58 GMT
Hi Jonathan:

You can use the AdminClient as a class, rather than running its main():

AdminClient client = new AdminClient();
String results = client.process(new String [] { "list" });

Does that work for you?

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan [mailto:jasbell@i-2000.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 7:07 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Hooks for admin & viewing deployed services ???

The command "java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient list" will send a listing of all the
deployed components to standard out.  I wanted to get this list to display on a jsp page.
 In fact, I want to have alot of this admin functionality available via jsp. I have not found
hooks to do this.  Are they available currently, or do I have to make these hooks my self?