axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lasker, Kory" <klas...@qwest.com>
Subject beanSerialization
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:24:45 GMT

 I'm having problems trying to unserialize a complexType from my service on
the client side, causing me many problems between the role of the client and
the deployment descriptor.

  In the <typeMapping> section of the DD using the default beanSerializer,
am I supposed to refer to a class known only by the server-side,
client-side, or both?  The latter doesn't make any sense to me at all.  But,
if I use the client-side classes generated from WSDL2Java, I get a "class
not found" type exception like this:

  org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.lavaclient.Address

  My WSDD was generated by WSDL2Java as well.

      <typeMapping
        xmlns:ns="http://mynamespace.com"
        qname="ns:Address"
        type="java:com.lavaclient.Address"