axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kulawik" <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject Calling another Class from within Axis... Basic Problem
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:27:29 GMT
Hello,

This seems for me to be a "basic" Problem, but I cant find the real
explanation of it. I want to return an Object of "Test" - this Class is
compiled and is under WEB-INF/classes/ found - but Axis wont find the
Class. Is there any configuration missing, that the JWS File wont find
my Class or does I have there make a mistake ?!?!?!

"Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class test from
class HelloWorld=20
at HelloWorld.retTest(HelloWorld.java:9) "

--
Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,
Sascha Kulawik