axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sascha Kulawik" <sas...@kulawik.de>
Subject Returning Complex Type Data to .NET C# App
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:55:10 GMT
Hello,

Ive reading a lot of mails in the Mailinglist about .NET and Axis and so
on.
Ive taken sone example JWS Files on my Server to test the functionality
with .NET. So I just want to return a Entity Bean to my .NET Client -
but Ive got a java.lang.refelction error.
Ive tried to make a Proxy Class with the wsdl.exe, also there is the
Returntype "test".

[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapRpcMethodAttribute("",
RequestNamespace="http://xiona.de:8080/axis/HelloWorld.jws",
ResponseNamespace="http://xiona.de:8080/axis/HelloWorld.jws")]
[return: System.Xml.Serialization.SoapElementAttribute("return")]
public test retTest() {
object[] results = this.Invoke("retTest", new object[0]);
return ((test)(results[0]));
}

Do I have to create a WSDL File for my own if I want to return a complex
type or is it possible to use the "JWS" Functionality ?
Ive currently no experience with the "other" method, so it was a great
work just to use the JWS Function.
Is there any fast way to response a "full" Entity Bean with all of the
"get/set" Methods, or is the best way to use Entity Beans with SOAP with
public variables ?

Thanks a lot,

Greetings
Sascha