axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ramon Turnes <ramon.turnes-pe...@hermes.si>
Subject RE: Messaging example?
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 07:50:22 GMT

Hi,

Take a look at how the AdminClient uses the AdminService
in Axis. Of course, you have to download the source code.

Regarding the signature, your methods must have one of
the following signatures:

Document methodA(MessageContext msgC, Document xml);
Document methodA(Document xml);

though it seems the first one will be dropped and you will have
to get the MessageContext using MessageContext.getCurrentContext().

Regards.