axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chester Chen <chester.c...@webwarecorp.com>
Subject RE: Basic Question: geting WSDL from deployed service, can someon e he lp ?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:06:35 GMT
Yes, you are right, The installation guide does give clear instruction, I
was not expecting to look for deployment
instruction in Installation (as I thought it's for install axis soap server,
not deploy services)

Anyway, Can you kindly give me some pointer to my real questions:

    Once I deployed services, I should be able to get my WSDL through
following

 <http://>
:/axis/services/?wsdl">http://<host>:<port>/axis/services/<service-name>?wsd

When I tried it,  I always got java.lang.NullPointerException

even for the java files which works file through  .jws approach, i.e.

 <http://>
:/axis/services/myFIle.jws?wsdl">http://<host>:<port>/axis/services/myFIle.j
ws?wsdl

Chester Chen