axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Taras Shkvarchuk <tar...@grandcentral.com>
Subject RE: Attachment contents access
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:08:35 GMT
Hope this helps,

	Message res= mc.getResponseMessage();
	Attachments atts= res.getAttachments();
	System.out.println("\nAttchment count:"+ atts.getAttachmentCount());

	Part atPart=atts.getAttachmentByReference("cid:large.dat"); //use
cid: OR
//	Part atPart=atts.getAttachmentByReference("aLocationTag"); //use
Content-Location
	DataHandler
atData=AttachmentUtils.getActiviationDataHandler(atPart);
	InputStream in= atData.getInputStream();
	System.out.println("Available data in Att:"+in.available());
	//use input stream as usual

-Taras