axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject RE: Any good books
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:00:14 GMT
I recommend Building Web Services with Java: Making Sense of XML, SOAP, WSDL
and UDDI
by Steve Graham, Simeon Simeonov, Toufic Boubez, Glen Daniels, Doug Davis,
Yuichi Nakamura, Ryo Neyama.  I'm going to be teaching a course on web
services soon and I've selected that book to give to the students.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672321815/qid=1017763069/sr=8-1/ref=
sr_8_3_1/102-3464262-4752135