axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Scott" <snew...@ufsonline.com>
Subject RE: Unsupported major.minor version 48.0
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:17:59 GMT
I made sure that everything was blown away under tomcat, and both jdk's.  I
don't have cocoon installed.  The only thing I really have is tomcat and
axis.  I'm starting to think it's the eclipse ide marking the classes as the
wrong version.  I have it set to use the 1.3 jdk (the only one on here now),
as well as making the classes 1.3 compatible and the source 1.3 compatible,
but nothing seems to work.  This is driving me nuts.  I've made sure to
rebuild the classes under the new settings, but to no avail.  I'm almost
positive it's eclipse now.

Aaaarrrrgggg!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Greene [mailto:agreene@romulin.com]
Sent: 12 April, 2002 11:16 AM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unsupported major.minor version 48.0

Make sure that you have deleted the files from your work directory under
tomcat (they are simply compiled jsps so it shouldn't matter, but you never
know), make sure that you do not have a newer copy of the tools.jar in your
path (you will get that if you have Cocoon installed as well (like I did)).