axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Newman, Scott" <snew...@ufsonline.com>
Subject RE: Compiler found in classpath
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:56:38 GMT
No problem.  It works, that's the main thing.  :-)

Newman

-----Original Message-----
From: Walden Mathews [mailto:waldenm@ilx.com]
Sent: 03 April, 2002 1:55 PM
To: 'axis-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Compiler found in classpath

THis just in.  I was wrong, it doesn't work with xerses and without crimson
and cocoon.

(Crimson was sitting there still)  Moreover, Tomcat doesn't like life
without parser.jar,

so I'm putting that back and going with crimson.  Life's tough, but I gotta
move on to other

things.  Thanks for the help!

Walden