axis-java-user mailing list archives

From C├ędric Chabanois <CChaban...@cognicase.fr>
Subject RE: pass by reference in Axis
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 10:42:36 GMT
You can see also what WebLogic Workshop (formerly Cajun) does with
callbacks.
There is a 30 days trial on their website.
However, I don't think it is possible to do so with Axis.
Moreover doing so with http means that the client must be running in a web
server

I you use polling as an alternative to callback, it means that you must
establish a "conversation" ie probably use sessions in Axis.