axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon McClenahan" <simon.mcclena...@stellent.com>
Subject RE: deserialize anyType
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 21:07:12 GMT
I wouldn't expect any SOAP server to be able to deserialize a base type
such as anyType, the equivalent of java.lang.Object . I have the same
symptoms as your gSOAP client stub with the Axis client stub. For Axis,
I stumbled on a workaround by leaving multirefs enabled. See my recent
message http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=101775993730025&w=2
. Maybe you can't specify this with gSOAP, but if you do, let me know
because my project happens to be using it as well :-)

cheers,
	Simon