axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pat Ryan" <pr...@cardean.edu>
Subject axis 4/22/2002 build and google api
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:00:43 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded the latest axis 4/22/2202 and the google api and I
experienced a couple of problems compiling the generated code useing
WSDL2Java.

In compiling the code it generated a number of files but in particular
it generated:

ResultElement.java
GoogleSearchResult.java

Both of these files have a hashCode method which attempts to create a
hashcode by adding a boolean to an int, which of course the compiler
does  not like.  For example;

int _hashcode = 0;

_hashcode += isEstimateIsExact();

Has anyone else seen this issue or has it be reported as a bug to the
Axis developers? ( of course this is assumes it not a driver error or
google error ).  I am attaching both of those files.  If you search for
BUG you will see the lines I had to comment out.

Thanks

Pat