axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Torsten RĂ¼ger <torsten.rue...@firsthop.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Instantiation question
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:52:10 GMT
Moi Glen

>Hope that helps,

You bet. just what I was looking for, thanks a lot.

>The JavaProvider class does the instantiation of the service object, in the getServiceObject()
method,

found it.

>For "application" scope we make an instance if there isn't already one in the "global"
Session associated with the engine.

That would be in :             engine.getApplicationSession().get(serviceName);
right ?

But how does the ApplicationSession relate to a "global" session?
And more importantly for me, how do I get anything into this "global" session ? (I've got
hold of my AxisEngine after starting the Servlet, because I configure it "by Hand". If that
helps ?)

BTW: I would almost say cou can cut'n paste that mail into the userguide somewhere.

Thanks again.

Torsten