axis-java-user mailing list archives

From obrand <obr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any JAVA2XSD or JAVA2Schema ????
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:07:02 GMT
This is something that software such as XML Spy do well for you.
Personally I do not see Axis doing that for you and it cannot be fully
automated since XSD contains constraints that cannot be guessed by the
transformation process... XML to DTD will be easy but a full blown XML
to Schema is impossible. The Microsoft tool might just put everything as
Strings.... Try XML-Spy or some other XML editing tools.

Olivier