axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Schuring, Tom" <Tom.Schur...@baycorpadvantage.com>
Subject RE: InvocationTargetException
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:43:11 GMT
hi sven,

this might be a completely simplistic suggestion but how about putting a

try
{
}
catch(Exception e)
{
	e.printStackTrace();
}
around where you get the InvocationTargetException ?

best regards,
tom
-----Original Message-----
From: Sven Kuenzler [mailto:svenk@imost.de]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 9:30 PM
To: axis-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: InvocationTargetException

I am developing an application with Axis beta 1 on Tomcat 4.0.3.
When trying to integrate FOP, I get an InvocationTargetException.
Unfortunatley, I do not get a stack trace.
How can I get a more verbose ouput from Axis?
Does anybody happen to know the FOP problem? I put fop.jar,
avalon-framework.jar and logkit.jar in both commons/lib and in
webapp/axis/.../lib. Did I miss anything?

    Thanks Sven....