axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jitender Singh Singh" <jisi...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Problem in Instant Deployment
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:38:29 GMT
Hi,
 	I am trying to do JWS( Java Web Service ) - Instant File
Deployment. But it is throwing an error "Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 -
HTTP Status 503 - Servlet AxisServlet is currently unavailable".

It is saying in localhost_axis_log.txt
Root cause : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/xml/rpc/namespace/QName.
 	I have set the classpath in setup.bat in tomcat/bin to
jaxrpc.jar (along with other jar files)  which contains this class
but it is not able to pick it.

Apart from this, while deploying the service using folowing
command -->

java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/service
s/AdminService D:/axis/xml-axis-beta1/samples/stock/deploy.wsdd

Error is :
 	- Processing file
D:/axis/xml-axis-beta1/samples/stock/deploy.wsdd
- AxisFault: AxisFault
  faultCode: http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.userException
  faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
  faultActor: null
  faultDetail:
         stackTrace: java.lang.NullPointerException
         at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(Unknown
Source)

Thanks in anticipation,
Regards,
Jitender