axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jitender Singh Singh" <jisi...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Problem while running Axis sample program
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:27:14 GMT
Hi,
        I am a novice in the field of axis. I have installed and
set up everything but i am not able to deploy the sample web
service given in the install.html of axis.An early reply would be
highly appreciated as it will kickstart my journey into Axis.
When i write
java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd
The error is :
D:\tomcat\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes>java
org.apache.axis.cl
ient.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

[INFO] AdminClient - -Processing file deploy.wsdd
java.io.FileNotFoundException: deploy.wsdd (The system cannot find
the file specified)
         at
java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:64)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(Unknown
Source)
         at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(Unknown
Source)
[ERROR] AdminClient - -Exception: <java.io.FileNotFoundException:
deploy.wsdd (T
he system cannot find the file specified)>

        Where to find the deploy.wsdd as there is no folder
structure like lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService

Regards,
Jitender Singh.