axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Jordan" <skjor...@worldnet.att.net>
Subject Re: What actually happens when you deploy a service
Date Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:07:21 GMT
Mark & Jonathan...
On my system, the modified file is here:
  %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\server-config.wsdd
Cheers.
Stan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Volkmann
  To: axis-user@xml.apache.org ; Jonathan
  Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: What actually happens when you deploy a service

  I could be wrong, but I think the only thing that happens is that server-config.wsdd in
the bin directory of your server (such as Tomcat) is modified. If you are deploying a service
for the first time, the server must be restarted to pickup those changes. After doing this,
your service will be deployed every time the server is started because the change to server-config.wsdd
is only undone if you run AdminClient on undeploy.wsdd or edit server-config.wsdd manually
to remove the service description.