axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: array serialization problem (user error ?)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:42:53 GMT
Was the wsdl generated by WSDL2Java or ?wsdl?

My concern is that the wsdl description does not match the format of the
service response.
So either the service was implemented incorrectly, or the wsdl generation
from the service is wrong.

The service is sending back a response ScreenOutputs__Table that matches
(1) below.
However the wsdl indicates that a ScreenOutputs__Table contains an
array...a different format.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Dave Dunkin

                      <DaveDu@Attachmat        To:       "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                      e.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: array serialization problem (user
error ?)
                      02/28/2002 05:17

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

The wsdl is from a deployed axis service. Sorry, I guess I didn't make that
part clear before. The problem isn't with the axis stubs (like I said
before, .NET stubs fail too), it's with the axis service. I've attached as
much of the source code as I can provide.

Dave Dunkin