axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: array serialization problem (committed possible fix)
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 19:50:30 GMT
I just committed a fix to Java2WSDL that may correct your problem

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      R J Scheuerle

                      Jr/Austin/IBM@IBM        To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org

                      US                       cc:       "'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                                               Subject:  RE: array serialization problem (user
error ?)
                      03/01/2002 08:42

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Was the wsdl generated by WSDL2Java or ?wsdl?

My concern is that the wsdl description does not match the format of the
service response.
So either the service was implemented incorrectly, or the wsdl generation
from the service is wrong.

The service is sending back a response ScreenOutputs__Table that matches
(1) below.
However the wsdl indicates that a ScreenOutputs__Table contains an
array...a different format.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Dave Dunkin
                      <DaveDu@Attachmat        To:
"'axis-user@xml.apache.org'" <axis-user@xml.apache.org>
                      e.com>                   cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: array
serialization problem (user error ?)
                      02/28/2002 05:17
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      axis-user

The wsdl is from a deployed axis service. Sorry, I guess I didn't make that
part clear before. The problem isn't with the axis stubs (like I said
before, .NET stubs fail too), it's with the axis service. I've attached as
much of the source code as I can provide.

Dave Dunkin