axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Type http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:nonNegativeInteger is referenced but not defined
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:54:31 GMT
xsd:nonNegativeInteger is not supported yet.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Alex Krotov

                      <tornos_itanius@y        To:       Alex Krotov <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                      ahoo.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Type http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:nonNegativeInteger
is
                      03/19/2002 10:32          referenced but not defined

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hello again,

In my wsdl file I have reference to xml schema type nonNegativeInteger
When I call WSDL2Java on this file, I obtain:

Parsing XML file:  C:\Projects\DiscoveryContractServiceFlatImpl.wsdl
Retrieving document at 'DiscoveryContractServiceFlat.wsdl', relative to 'C:
\Projects\DiscoveryContractServiceFlatImpl.wsdl'.
java.io.IOException: Type
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:nonNegativeInteger is referenced but not
defined.
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.SymbolTable.add(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter.emit(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java$WSDLRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Workaround is to change type from nonNegativeInteger to int, but this
is not great decision..

In that piece of xsd it crashes:
        <xsd:simpleType name = "DiscrepancyIdType">
                <xsd:restriction base = "xsd:nonNegativeInteger"/>
        </xsd:simpleType>

I use nightly builded (3/18/02) axis.

--
Best regards,