axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Deserialization of array bean objects not in beginning of array
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:25:06 GMT
Egger,

I don't understand your question.
I have done quite a bit of work in the array deserializer and bean
deserializer.

Please send me your wsdl and detailed problem and I can address it.

Thanks for supporting Axis!

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Egger Oliver

                      <oliver.egger@eco        To:       axis-user@xml.apache.org

                      fin.ch>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Deserialization of array bean objects
not in beginning of array
                      03/06/2002 09:11

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-user

Hello,

I had problems with bean deserialization, my wsdl
file contains arrays of beans in beans. during deserialization
I did not take notice that the beans will not be filled
in from the beginning in the array, so if you are just expecting
one object in the array you have to search the whole array ...

Is this behaviour intentional?

best,
Oliver

NEU:  NZZ finfox, personal finance, die finanz- und
vermögensplanung für private http://finfox.nzz.ch
ECOFIN Research and Consulting AG
Neumuensterallee 6
CH-8032 Zuerich