axis-java-user mailing list archives

From joost.den.b...@philips.com
Subject Re: SSL
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:22:37 GMT
Hi,

I had the same problem with another application server.
I solved it by accessing the secure website with internet explorer.
The client will represent the server certificate. If you view the
certificate and go to the details,
you can save the certificate to a file. Choose the base64 encoded version
and you the server certificate in a file.

To be able to use it on the client, you have to add the server certificate
to the 'approved' certificates of the client JVM.
There are documents on java.sun.com describing how to do that.
Cheers,

Joost

"Chris Ruegger" <cruegger@speakeasy.net>
2002-03-01 11:19